The aim of the Project is to produce Green H2 by separating treated H2O from the river, using PEM Electrolyzers. H2 is later pressurized and stored for distribution. Energy used to produce mentioned H2 proceeds from PV Plant of 500 MW.
GHENOVA is responsible to design, and handover a Technical Administrative Project by developing the following documentation:
– General Project Description: including criteria to be fulfilled, calculations, technical explanations design specifications and preliminary studies.
– Electrical and mechanical calculations according to different regulations.
– Safety guarantees according to legislation.
– Project execution program
– Installation procedures and material specifications
– Drawings: Layout, single diagram, general arrangement drawings