The human capital that forms our company is the key to GHENOVA being a leader in its sector. The people who work in our company are our most valuable asset, and their professionalism with the tasks they perform is a true reflection of what we are as a company.
The staff consists of more than 500 people distributed in our different locations around the world. Without their commitment and daily effort GHENOVA would not have achieved most of its successes.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
GHENOVA’s Management leads the organization in its commitment to the performance of its Occupational Health and Safety Management System, developed in accordance with the OHSAS 18001 standard and the preventive legislation applicable to its engineering activities, involving all the people who work on behalf of GHENOVA at all its locations. This declaration is based on the following action commitments:
– To identify the dangers and risks present in all our activities and work areas, designing the measures to eliminate or avoid them, notifying our personnel of these together with the corresponding prevention and control measures, with the aim of preventing damage or health deterioration, working to eliminate or minimise accidents, injuries and derived illnesses.
– To protect the health and wellbeing at work of our staff, providing them with a safe, healthy and secure working environment and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
– To comply with national and international laws, regulations and standards related to Occupational Health and Safety applicable to our organization, as well as those other commitments in Occupational Health and Safety that are signed, especially those related to the presence of our staff in workplaces owned by our customers or third parties.
– To train and make our staff aware of the obligations and responsibilities inherent in Occupational Health and Safety, including the organizational responsibility of each function, making them participants in the Management System and in the actions to make these Policies effective.
For this purpose, GHENOVA has a concerted External Prevention Service, which carries out the activities for which it is legally responsible in order to support the fulfilment of these commitments.
The Management will promote the appropriate culture and actions for the continuous improvement of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, its processes and the organization’s performance.
Signed by D. Francisco Cuervas García Signed by D. Antonio Coronel Toro
CEO HR & Knowledge Management Director
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Quality has become an essential requirement for the maintenance of the usual markets and the achievement of new ones.
Customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement of Quality in our Organization condition their progress, in terms of efficiency, productivity and adaptation to the socioeconomic environment.
The prevention of pollution and the fulfilment of the external commitments signed, as well as the respect for the environment will define our activities and services. To this end, we will not only monitor the environmental performance of our offices and suppliers, but we will also provide our customers with any improvements and environmental recommendations we may detect in the projects we carry out.
GHENOVA Ingeniería is committed to avoiding damage to the health of its personnel, for which it actively manages all elements of health and safety at work.
The achievement of these objectives, through the satisfaction of all the requirements, including the legal ones and applicable subscribed commitments, is the mission of all the personnel of GHENOVA Ingeniería, as well as of its suppliers and subcontractors.
The Organization, through the analysis and interpretation of the indicators of its processes, is committed to establishing the necessary guidelines to carry out the continuous improvement of the Management System.
Likewise, the Management of GHENOVA Ingeniería provides the Organization with the means, both human and material, necessary for the performance of the Management System.
The purpose of this Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Manual is to define and establish the guidelines necessary so that all the services carried out by the Organization are of the required quality, with the expected environmental impact and adequate occupational safety. Therefore, all the personnel of the Organization must assume their share of responsibility according to their work position:
– Complying with the guidelines, procedures and instructions applicable to the activities they carry out.
– Seeking to constantly improve the quality of the work and the operation and environmental performance of GHENOVA Ingeniería.
The Director of Quality and Environment assumes responsibility for promoting and supporting the implementation of the Management System described in this Manual.
All holders of the Manual are requested to be familiar with it, to disclose it, to apply it and to contribute to its improvement, to the extent of their respective responsibilities.
Signed by D. Francisco Cuervas García GHC001-0000-MCA-0001.00
CEO September 2017