Client: ENEL GREEN POWER
Power Output: 29,9 MW
Narrative description of the project:
Wind energy has become in one of the principal method of energy generation for the energy development worldwide, looking for encourage the use of environmentally friendly technologies.
The use of energy produced by air currents is converted by generators into electrical energy and in this way the park will generate 29,9 MW of power to be use.
GHENOVA scope of works:
Technical Assistance for the construction of the Wind Farm.
– Control of applied processes
– Management of the Project
– Manage and control of the construction works
– Commissioning documentation
– Supervision of Civil BOP
– Supervision of Electric BOP
– Supervision of WTG