It is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the surfing habits of a user or his/her computer, among other things, and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, taking up a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express agreement – by activating the cookies in your browser – Ghenova will not link the data stored in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted-access sites, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he/she accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he/she accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
– Advertising cookies: are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyse your Internet surfing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the user’s behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their surfing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Third party cookies: Ghenova website may use third party services that, on behalf of Ghenova, collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data from those third parties. For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common one).
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer: